Working in the modern age requires flexibility and quick adaptation, both of which are easier to achieve with Agile management. Easy Project provides with a solution applicable for any agile methodology, may it be scrum, kanban or mixed. Agile management insures close collaboration of the team and quick adaptation even at late stages of project, to insure client satisfaction. While harnessed in the IT world, Easy Project Agile solution is highly applicable for any client oriented company which strives for efficient delivery of product.
Kanban - Personal & Team boards
Get an overview of work to be done and current status of tasks with personal & team Kanban Boards. Simply implement it on your personal or team dashboard and update and re-assign tasks with drag & drop without leaving your dashboard.
- Proven agile methodology for your company
- Project-level module
- Module can be added to any personalized page
- Drag & drop task update and re-assignment
- Overview of personal & team tasks
Agile Board for SCRUM, KANBAN
Agile Board displays tasks and gives you a clear and adaptable way of viewing, managing and reporting on work in progress. Choose between SCRUM or KANBAN - to benefit from their unique advantages and features.
Burndown Chart for smooth sprint commitment
Perform in-depth analysis of progress patterns for timely sprint completion with Burndown Chart. Compare ideal versus real work remaining, identify a working pattern and make sure that sprint commitment is smoothly met.
- Chart displaying ideal versus real work remaining
- One of the most common sprint tracking mechanisms used by Agile practitioners
- Bars displaying number of the remaining and completed tasks
- Predicts when all of the work will be completed
- 4 indicators: Ideal work remaining, Real work remaining, Tasks remaining, Tasks completed
Backlogs for organisation of agile projects
Creation of weekly backlog is easy with Easy Project and will only take couple of minutes. Simply construct Product Backlog using drag & drop from the pool of tasks, and then create weekly Sprint Backlog during your stand-up meeting.
- Product backlog with pool of tasks
- Sprint backlog with tasks for sprint in progress
- Drag & drop of tasks between backlogs
- Task filters within backlogs
- Ordering of tasks by priority