Project Management features of Easy Project
Easy Project has a solution to cover every phase of project management cycle. Use WBS to conceptualize and define your project. Apply Gantt Chart to plan out your project in few clicks. Ready to execute? Easily assign tasks to users with Resource Management. To keep control, use task tracking and check performance in your Gantt Chart. Once project is complete, evaluate performance using Reporting tool and learn from your project history
Work Breakdown Structure
Eliminate possibility of undefined tasks and delays by using WBS. Clearly decompose projects and define all the deliverables. Quick personal planning and collaborative development of project scope is easy with WBS.
- Mind map like visualization of the projects, issues, and sub-issues
- Drag & Drop sorting of issues and projects
- Creation of issues from the mind map
- Colour visualization of issues completion and tackers
- Familiar keyboard shortcuts from other mind map tools
- Zoom out and zoom-in
- Step Back Button
Gantt Chart for easy project planning
Tired of overdue tasks and clumsy excel spreadsheets? Try Gantt Chart, it will vizualise your projects and make planning easier - making the process faster, more synchronized and easily communicable.
- visualization of project tasks on a timeline – project tasks Gantt Chart
- task planning with drag & drop
- relations between tasks and sub-tasks
- new tasks and milestones creation within Gantt Chart
- baselines within Gantt Chart
- branded PDF export (with your logo and colors)
Earned Value Management
Define scope and analyse overall project performance with Earned Value Management (EVM), a research proven methodology for determination of project success.
Enable the plugin for all or selected projects only
Compare project scope (earned value) with schedule (time) and budget resources (costs) in real time
Set the project target ("Planned value") by creating a project baseline
Measure work progress as “earned value” – a yardstick
Various metrics give you accurate cost and schedule amounts
Provides guidelines valuable for a company’s management control system
Reporting tools - Graphs & Charts
Visualize available statistics using pie, bar and line charts. Create charts from any list of entries and within couple clicks prepare a report on your project performance and demonstrate what needs to be improved.
- customizable graphs and charts for all the listings
- pie, bar and line charts and gauge diagrams with legends
- available on all personalized pages
Quick Project Planner
Quickly plan complete project by entering the basic task details: name, duration and due date. Available through the sidebar of your project page, it will allow you to note tasks during both brainstorming and preliminary project definition.
- Allows to set name, date, due date
- Pop up menu for definition of other task details
- Project level module easily accessible through sidebar
Get and instant overview of your project goals in the form of milestones and all the tasks that need to be completed for its successful accomplishment. With Project Roadmap you get an instant overview of the whole project plan.
- display of milestones with associated tasks
- display of due dates and progress
- easy milestone filtering
Personal Dashboard for your every need
- tasks in a list or calendar – my tasks / task assigned to me / tasks I cooperate on / tasks according to projects
- projects in a list – my projects
- activity, attendance and time management modules
- Easy buttons
- variety of graphical outputs, reports, Gauge diagram
- personal resource management and agile board
Documents can be attached to tasks and projects and then easily searched, versioned and on-line edited. Under Documents module you can find a complete overview of all attachments of a specific project and related to it tasks.
- document categories
- role-based access rights to categories
- documents versioning
- on-line document editing
- listing of all task attachments
- document search
Assess project performance by comparing it to the original plan. Baselines provide snapshots of the project plan at different moments, allowing you to easily compare plan to the current performance within your Gantt Chart.
- baselines visualization in Gantt Chart
- unlimited number of baselines
- comparison of current and originally planned start and due dates
- overview of all changes to the tasks' timing
Templates for every project
- unlimited number of project templates
- full-featured templates – team & roles, tasks, milestones, documents
- Easy Project templates for typical projects
Computed Custom Fields
Make Easy Project your own by creating computed fields customized to your personal needs. They can be created on a variety of entities and can appear depending on trackers and attributes.
- works with basic arithmetic
- can be created on various entities
- appear depending on attributes and trackers