- Exact time tracking on tasks
- Easy to use - start, pause, continue, finish
- Instant time logging option
- Easily accessible from the right sidebar
- Another way to log time from tasks
- Managerial overview of running or paused stopwatches
Stopwatch (aka Task Timer) is used for exact time tracking on tasks. When you are ready to start working, just click on the "Start working" button. You can pause the timer anytime and then, when you get to the task again, just resume it from the previous state. When you finish working on the task, end the timer and you instantly see the total amount of recorded time just like the time logging option. Furthermore, managers and team leaders can see an overview of running or paused stopwatches of their team members.
Full features, SSL protected, daily backups, in your geolocation