Easy Project 2017 features
Work Breakdown Structure
Eliminate possibility of undefined tasks and delays by using WBS. Clearly decompose projects and define all the deliverables. Quick personal planning and collaborative development of project scope is easy with WBS.
- Mind map like visualization of the projects, issues, and sub-issues
- Drag & Drop sorting of issues and projects
- Creation of issues from the mind map
- Colour visualization of issues completion and tackers
- Familiar keyboard shortcuts from other mind map tools
Gantt Chart for easy project planning
Tired of overdue tasks and clumsy excel spreadsheets? Try Gantt Chart, it will visualize your projects and make planning easier - making the process faster, more synchronized and easily communicable.
- Visualization of project tasks on a timeline
- Task planning with drag & drop
- Relations between tasks and sub-tasks - easy editing
- New tasks and milestones creation within Gantt Chart
- Baselines creation within Gantt Chart
Earned Value Management
Define scope and analyse overall project performance with Earned Value Management (EVM), a research proven methodology for determination of project success.
- Enable this plugin for all or selected projects only
- Compare project scope (earned value) with schedule (time) and budget resources (costs) in real time
- Set the project target ("Planned value") by creating a project baseline
- Measure work progress as “earned value” – a standard performance measure
- Various metrics give you accurate cost and schedule values
Reporting tools - Graphs & Charts
Visualize available statistics using pie, bar and line charts. Create charts from any list of entries and within couple clicks prepare a report on your project performance and demonstrate what needs to be improved.
- Customizable graphs and charts for all the listings
- Pie, bar and line charts and gauge diagrams with legends
- Available on all personalized pages
- User-friendly settings
- A broad variety of supported formats
Quick Project Planner
Quickly plan complete project by entering the basic task details: name, duration and due date. Available through the sidebar of your project page, it will allow you to note tasks during both brainstorming and preliminary project definition.
- Allows to set name, estimated time & due date
- Pop-up menu for definition of other task details
- Project level module easily accessible through sidebar
- Saves time, ideal for on the go planning
Get and instant overview of your project goals in the form of milestones and all the tasks that need to be completed for its successful accomplishment. With Project Roadmap you get an instant overview of the whole project plan.
- Visualization of the whole project plan on a single page
- Display of milestones with associated tasks
- Display of due dates and current progress
- Easy milestone filtering
- Quick access from the project menu
Personal Dashboard for your every need
- Tasks in a list or calendar format,includes: my tasks, task assigned to me, tasks I cooperate on, tasks according to projects
- Projects in a list – my projects
- Activity, attendance and time management modules
- Easy buttons for easy task update
- Variety of graphical outputs, reports, Gauge diagrams
Documents can be attached to tasks and projects and then easily searched, versioned and on-line edited. Under Documents module you can find a complete overview of all attachments of a specific project and related to it tasks.
- Document categorization
- Role-based access rights to different document categories
- Documents versioning
- Online document editing
- Complete overview of all task attachments on project
Assess project performance by comparing it to the original plan. Baselines provide snapshots of the project plan at different moments, allowing you to easily compare plan to the current performance within your Gantt Chart.
- Baselines visualization in Gantt Chart
- Unlimited number of baselines
- Comparison of current and originally planned start and due dates
- Overview of all changes to the tasks' timing
- Easy to create and delete directly in Gantt Chart
Templates for every project
- Unlimited number of project templates
- Full-featured templates – team & roles, tasks, milestones, documents
- Easy Project templates for typical projects
- Saves time by eliminating the need to fill in all project details
- Complete list of all project templates accessible through Administration
Computed Custom Fields
Make Easy Project your own by creating computed fields customized to your personal needs. They can be created on a variety of entities and can appear depending on trackers and attributes.
- Works with basic arithmetic
- Can be created on various entities
- Appear depending on attributes and trackers
- Support even complex calculations
Task Tracking for up-to-date projects
Update task features according to your permissions, visualize project progress and push tasks through the workflow. Task tracking eliminates the need for status update meetings, since everything can be tracked in Easy Project.
- Update of tasks according to workflow and user permissions
- Update of task features such as tracker, assignee, % done, due date, priority, status, etc.
- Task update through inline editing
- Task options such as move, merge, create sub-task, etc.
- No more need for status update meetings
Time Tracking for efficiency and planning
Time tracking is the key to efficient time management and planning. It allows employees to efficiently utilize their time and managers to monitor spent time and use it as a reference for future project planning.
- Time tracking by projects/tasks/users/activities
- Custom exportable reports
- Spent time sheet by defined period of time
- Easy time logging by workers
- Stopwatch for exact time tracking on tasks
Checklists can easily increase work organisation, motivation and productivity. They eliminate the possibility of forgetting a step and make delivery of repetitive tasks more efficient and with fewer mistakes.
- Project level module
- Ability to create templates through Administration
- Role-based permissions
- Unlimited number of items within a checklist
- Changes can be saved to history
Workflows allow you to define, execute and automate business processes, eliminating chaos and coordinating tasks between employees. Easy Project allow you to set task permissions and workflows based on user types.
- Adjustable status transitions and field permissions
- Dependency on roles and trackers
- Prevents users from doing undesirable changes on tasks
- Improves safety and minimizes unwanted user activity
Meeting planning can be a tedious process, involving dozens of emails. With Meeting Calendar, you can easily organize personal, team and project meetings, check your colleagues' availability and send invitations to their emails.
- Meeting entries with name, date, time, agenda, project and invitations
- Check of user availability for meeting planning
- Meeting invitations sent to e-mail with accept/deny options
- Setting of recurring meetings
- Integration with other calendars via iCal (Google, Outlook)
Activity feed - the fastest way to find out about the latest task updates. It is always accessible on your sidebar, where you can see updated tasks and last comments, thus completely eliminates the need for email notifications.
- Ability to follow tasks in which you are the author, coworker, and assignee
- Visualization of the updated tasks with the latest comments
- Always available on the right sidebar
- Can be added as a module on a personalized page
- No more need for email notifications
Stay in touch with your colleagues, remote teams and work from home employees. Easy Project offers integrated communication tool - instant chat, always available on the right sidebar. Available in all paid subscription plans.
- Accessible from the right sidebar
- User search
- User messages for quick communication
- Chat history
- Sound and visual notification
Cut down the number of steps necessary for a task update. Simply open a list of tasks and drag & drop one to the pre-set Action Button, which can perform any kind of task update, including change of assignee, tracker or priority.
- Task update with drag & drop
- Update of any task features
- Customization and coloring of buttons
- Supports custom fields
- Complete overview of buttons accessible through More menu
Kanban - Personal & Team boards
Get an overview of work to be done and current status of tasks with personal & team Kanban Boards. Simply implement it on your personal or team dashboard and update and re-assign tasks with drag & drop without leaving your dashboard.
- Proven agile methodology for your company
- Project-level module
- Module can be added to any personalized page
- Drag & drop task update and re-assignment
- Overview of personal & team tasks
Agile Board for SCRUM, KANBAN
Agile Board displays tasks and gives you a clear and adaptable way of viewing, managing and reporting on work in progress. Choose between SCRUM or KANBAN - to benefit from their unique advantages and features.
Burndown Chart for smooth sprint commitment
Perform in-depth analysis of progress patterns for timely sprint completion with Burndown Chart. Compare ideal versus real work remaining, identify a working pattern and make sure that sprint commitment is smoothly met.
- Chart displaying ideal versus real work remaining
- One of the most common sprint tracking mechanisms used by Agile practitioners
- Bars displaying number of the remaining and completed tasks
- Predicts when all of the work will be completed
- 4 indicators: Ideal work remaining, Real work remaining, Tasks remaining, Tasks completed
Backlogs for organisation of agile projects
Creation of weekly backlog is easy with Easy Project and will only take couple of minutes. Simply construct Product Backlog using drag & drop from the pool of tasks, and then create weekly Sprint Backlog during your stand-up meeting.
- Product backlog with pool of tasks
- Sprint backlog with tasks for sprint in progress
- Drag & drop of tasks between backlogs
- Task filters within backlogs
- Ordering of tasks by priority
Create Portfolio Statements and reports in a few clicks. You can easily create portfolio budget, spent time, resource, etc. and using integrated charts & graphs, transform them into a full report ready for presentation.
- Portfolio statements for budgets, spent time, resources, etc.
- Easily customizable
- Select from a long list of various columns to show
- Transformation into graphs & charts
- Export options (CSV, XLSX, PDF, print)
Get overview of all the projects at one glance with Portfolio Tree. It allows you to see all your projects with colour indicators for overdue projects/tasks, number of spent and remaining hours, current statuses and any other important project features.
- Quick overview of all projects
- Easily integrable in your personal dashboard
- Full customization through options
- Some of the features: color indicators, spent/remaining time, current status, etc.
- Advanced filtering options
A must-have for every portfolio manager - Portfolio Gantt, for accurately planed projects and eagle view management. It allows you to instantly see current vs planned performance, resource and cash flows that are spent on each project.
- Daily/weekly/monthly views
- Time grid with the display of all project and their completion status
- Resources spent overview per project and overall
- Cash flows overview per project and overall
- Project filtering according to the priority and status