CBS – Cost Breakdown Structure
Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) represents a breakdown of the costs of the various components of the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) including all works or services done by the subcontractors. It is used to continuously compare the actual costs with the budget, and integrate to the cost control system.
- An overall visual insight of project finances in a mind map
- Work breakdown structure (WBS) and cost breakdown structure (CBS) integrated together
- A new income/expense can be created directly in the WBS
- Customizable legend and currencies
- Print (or export to PDF) the WBS including budgets for each project and task