Reporting of financial operations is an integral part of financial management that helps in reporting the financial aspects of a business service to various stakeholders in the organization that consumed this service such as the business unit heads, department heads, or account heads.
- Continuous tracking of all aspects of financial performance over a time period
- Common financial KPIs like incomes, earnings, costs, expenses, etc.
- Shows the difference between the total charges and total costs for a defined time period
- The heads-up information, right at your fingertips, can be further utilized to reveal trends over a time period
- May serve as your central workspace for finance management
- Customize the information featured on the dashboard