Knowledge Base 2.0: the perfect way to access company's knowledge in Easy Project
Want to prevent the loss of valuable knowledge, centralize it, and enhance the overall efficiency of your company's operations? That's easy! Simply use our new Knowledge Base that we just integrated into Easy Project. Discover how it can assist you in addressing your business operation challenges.
Knowledge Base 2.0 that adapts to your needs
It is crucial for every company to consolidate its knowledge and make it readily available to all employees. Typically, this is accomplished through a separate tool from the one used for managing projects, processes, and daily tasks. This results in never-ending switching between tools when searching for essential information.
We believe necessary information should always be at hand one click away – it should be clear, simple and convenient at all times. That’s why we integrated Knowledge Base into Easy Project.
Having a Knowledge Base right in your project management tool is beneficial in many situations:
- When you need to keep all important documentation in one place (GDPR, HR, Security, ISO, internal or public documentation or anything you can think of)
- When there is a reoccurring or complicated process employees need to go through it is great place for instructions
- When an employee is leaving the company he can hand-over his know-how and crucial information here
- When a new colleague is coming and you need to ensure a smooth onboarding
- When you need to share know-how with all departments
What can be Knowledge Base used for?
- Technical and IT documentation
- Integrated management system to meet standardization requirements
- Process documentation
- Support and customer service documentation
- Quality management
- Organization manuals and how-tos
Watch how to keep your company's know-how safe
Watch our recorded webinar and discover everything about Knowledge Base 2.0. Our Sales Director, Slavek Lizner, explains how to use it.
What makes Knowledge Base 2.0 unique
Well integrated into the Easy Project environment, Knowledge Base 2.0 delivers a powerful toolset to organize and scale documentation, manuals, process, quality management and other needs to maintain knowledge within an organization. It is also available both on cloud or as on-premise.
It is built on the widely-used open-source MediaWiki technology and its professional distribution BlueSpice. This allows you to take advantage of the benefits of an open-source solution such as having control over the code, ensuring high security under your management, and utilizing advanced web technologies.
New Knowledge Base with all the features you need
- Wiki structured content
- Powerful search cross application
- Centralized user and rights management in Easy Project
- Namespaces for restricted set of articles
- Rich visual editing
- Change and versions management
- Usable for dashboard or homepage
- Connections and mentions between articles, tasks and projects
- Public articles to support help desk knowledge
If you already use the legacy Knowledge Base in your Easy Project, the upgrade will be simple and without data migration. This will immediately provide you with new capabilities with a similar key in the Easy Project platform.
Try what Knowledge Base 2.0 can do
Knowledge Base in one single Easy Project tool will help you easily pass on the company's know-how and increase overall efficiency. Interested in trying it out? Fill in a simple form and we will send you the login.