B2B CRM was created with the vision to put the client into the center point of your operations. And that means not sales operations only but also delivery processes, projects, and continuous support. The module can be best utilized by B2B organizations with indirect or combined sales processes. The objective is simple – to manage your channel business efficiently through instant collaboration using a channel network.
Our new B2B CRM will help you operate leads easily and efficiently. You may follow the route of any lead from the very beginning to the very end while having a clear overview of all sales activities.
- Convert leads into business opportunities
- Follow the route of your lead and assign them to the right people using a lead splitter
- Track marketing campaigns and their results across all channels
- Track your sales activities to clarify what’s ahead of you
- Cooperate with your partners to achieve even better results
Fast and well-prepared follow-up on leads is essential for any successful acquisition. Typically, a digital environment generates a large number of leads with varying relevance. Lead processor is helping to distribute, split and prioritize leads among your own sales team or your partner network.
- Available endpoint for your marketing automation tool to send lead data
- All received data is converted into a lead record and as such be conditioned
- Based on its conditions, every lead is assigned to your team member or partner
- Conditions may prioritize leads
- Split leads based on percentage among salesmen
- Duplicity identification
Opportunity and Pipeline Management
Our B2B CRM will manage your opportunities so you can stay connected to the people and information essential for every sale closure. From anywhere. Track all associated activities as they happen and receive updates when action is required. Send emails effortlessly using templates.
- Quickly create immediate quotes
- Use Price Book to manage your products and services to clarify quotes and contracts
- Price Book allows an accurate understanding of your revenue source.
- Streamline the whole sales process and have a detailed overview of your opportunities
- View critical details in a rich activity timeline of your customer's activity
- Keep your team informed with real-time updates
- Get a clear perspective over your performance and your quarterly targets
Our B2B CRM provides a complex partner overview where you may track your top partners as well as their progress to the detail. Develop a network of partners across the world and sell your products faster and better.
- Drive performance using territory modeling
- Let external account managers take care of your clients
- Create a partner ecosystem where you train partners to sell even better
- Allow your partners to work within B2B CRM safely and with exact data visibility.
- Partners' evidence and engagement in B2B CRM goes from the acquisition (lead) to the continuous customer care operations
- Account summarizes sales activities from all related entities such as leads, opportunities, and people
- Account collects all traditional sales information about business history, proposals, and similar
- Provides instant view on projects and their statuses
- Provides views on issues or help-desk tickets on account allows to understand the state of customer service and alert salespeople.
- Allows sales and customer care teams to truly collaborate and share information
Role-Based Homepages and Dashboards
Within the new B2B CRM, you will be updated with customized sales forecasting reports that you can build with ease. In our role-based scenarios, the sales director has a clear overview of revenues, the performance of sales managers, and the pipeline. See which reps are on track to beat their targets with real-time leaderboards.
- Make critical decisions anywhere you want
- Get an accurate view of your entire business with comprehensive forecasts.
- Track your top performers
- Get deep insights and intelligence on accounts
- Stay ahead of your competition with easy-to-use and intuitive homepages
Process and Project Support
Essential features of project management such as WBS, Gantt, or agile management are present to support various processes in the sales department or serve to deliver projects.
- Invite delivery teams to collaborate or pre-sales and manage sold projects in one platform
- Manage large RFPs as waterfall projects
- Manage new hire or partner onboarding as a project
- Manage recruitment
- Use mind maps for your planning, strategic thinking, or just notes
In our B2B CRM, you may manage what you sell. From the new lead, across the opportunity quotation to the last implementation. Manage every step along with your partners to get the most out of the deal. The customer does not have to do anything. They can just sit back, relax and watch their business grow with your product.
- Seamless quotation and contract management
- Manage what you sell
- Provide your customers with great services and zero-effort business
- Customize the process for every customer with your best practice
- Get the best out of shared roles which will spend less time implementing and you will lower your costs
B2B CRM and especially its “contracts” are designed to turn the CRM into a rock-solid source of data for systems managing the delivery of your products and services. The character of our PM platform is also ideal for building solutions on top of standard products.
- Contracts = evidence of exactly sold items
- One time delivery or continuous delivery logic of contracts
- Contract update procedures implemented
- Contracted services or support contracts are passed on to delivery and support teams instantly
- Open Source, API, Custom fields, and flexible system settings make our PM platform an ideal tool to develop highly customized solutions to drive and automate your business
- Integration of our PM platform’s calendar services with Microsoft’s Office 365
- Multiple pipelines