Cost definition is a crucial part of project conceptualization, which can be easily performed with Project Budgets. Thanks to integration with CRM and timesheets, you can create quotations, invoices, payroll sheets, and sent them to your client in PDF format.
Project Budgets for cost planning
Cost planning is the key to successful project management. Easy Project allows you to create project budget and compare it to real spending. You can monitor revenues, costs, payroll costs and the overall project profitability.
- Project budget plan versus current budget
- Monitoring of revenues, costs, payroll costs and profit, travel costs and travel costs reimbursements
- Payroll costs derived from time spent multiplied by hourly rates
- Definition of hourly rates by roles, activities, and members of the project team
- Financial statements over the whole project portfolio
Easy Project will keep track of your project cash flows - a crucial indicator for accountants, stakeholders and employees. Cash flow normally concentrates on cash generating activities, which then can be easily compared to the ones planned.
- Cash flow overview of project portfolio
- Comparison of planned cash flow with actual cash flow
- Daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly views
- Export to XLSX
Payroll and Invoicing based on timesheets
By combining information from timesheets and internal/external rates, you can create invoicing and payroll sheets within your Easy Project, which then can be sent directly to the client thanks to integration with CRM and Contacts.
- Timesheets multiplied by internal and external hourly rates
- Payroll sheets by users
- Invoicing sheets by projects
- Complex filtering and settings
- Integration with CRM and Contacts - complete invoicing solution
Project Price Calculator and Quotation
Streamline the process of preparing a quotations with Easy Project. Calculate project price based on number of hours needed to complete it, plus any other user defined items. Quotations can be easily styled and exported into PDF.
- Project time estimation and price calculation from project tasks
- User defined calculation items such as material, licenses, etc.
- Discounts per calculated item and a total discount
- Export of calculation to PDF with a logo and colors in a form of a quotation
- Transfer of the project price from calculation to project budget