Project portfolio management using Easy Project in energetics - innogy Czech Republic
Innogy's business focuses on the supply of natural gas, electricity, and heat to customers, combined heat and power generation in district heating plants, and clean mobility solutions.
innogy implements a wide portfolio of projects not only internally but also through a network of external suppliers. The overall high number of interested users placed high demands on implementation procedures and it was no longer appropriate to expand the existing systems.
For this reason, innogy was looking for a comprehensive tool for project portfolio management, an integral part of which would be the possibility of integration with third-party systems.
The key parameters for the selection of the new system were, in particular, the allocation of people to the planned activities, the development of individual tasks, the cost view of the plan in relation to reality, and online interactions between users.
- Easy tracking of time worked
- Monitoring the time and financial demands of tasks and projects
- Intuitive work with the application
- Additional development of functionalities to a minimal extent beyond the standard functions
- Involvement of external staff in reporting
- Integration with other applications
- Additional development of functionalities for the innogy environment